Plant-Based Professional Certification Course
Here is what you can expect from the program
- Acquiring and develop skills in cooking methods and techniques in plant-based cuisine.
- Building a solid foundation in plant-based nutrition and an understanding of the different philosophies, fads and trends.
- Acquiring an understanding of the systems that make up the operations in food services.
- Seeing the personal and career development opportunities available in the foodservice and hospitality sectors.
- Appreciating the role of foodservice and hospitality sectors in sharing the gospel.
Your work experience and training will open the door to:
1. Completed application form – click here
2. Email – Curriculum Vitae (CV)*
3. Email – Scanned Passphoto in color*
Procedure after submission of application and documentation:
1. After the application is received, we will send an initial reply.
2. After the application deadline, May 17 applications will be reviewed.
3. If all the documentation is received, you will maybe be contacted for a Skype interview.
4. You will receive an answer from admissions no later than June 9 2018.
Application deadline: May 17, 2018
Application response: June 9, 2018
Student fees due: June 30, 2018
Program start: August 01, 2018
Length of program: 12 months
Amount: a maximum of 2 students.
NOK 24,898 (approx. EUR 2627)
The program includes: housing, meals, training; resources, supplies and equipment.
The reasons students pay so little is that their training is structured as an apprenticeship where on the job training is an integral part of the program.
*2018 figures. Subject to change without notice.