Personal Trainer Certification Course
Here is what you can expect from the program
- Acquiring and developing the foundational skills necessary to work as a personal trainer of health and fitness.
- Building a foundation in health and fitness and an understanding of the difference philosophies, fads and trends.
- Acquiring an understanding of the operational systems in the health and fitness industry.
- Seeing the personal and career development opportunities available in the health and fitness and hospitality sectors.
- Appreciating the role of health and fitness and hospitality sectors in sharing the gospel.
- Apply the knowledge and develop skills.
- Learn from the experience of our staff.
Your work experience and training will open the door to:
- Officially recognised by EuropeActive the European Governing body for health and fitness professionals, where you can be listed on the European register of exercise professionals. and US register of exercise professionals.
- Can work as a recognised personal trainer across Europe and North America.
- Can work in health related OCI ministries across the world.
1. Completed application form – click here
2. Email – Curriculum Vitae (CV)*
3. Email – Scanned Passphoto in color*
Procedure after submission of application and documentation:
1. After the application is received, we will send an initial reply.
2. After the application deadline, May 17 applications will be reviewed.
3. If all the documentation is received, you will maybe be contacted for a Skype interview.
4. You will receive an answer from admissions no later than June 9 2018.
Application deadline: May 17, 2018
Application response: June 9, 2018
Student fees due: June 30, 2018
Start date: 27 August 2018
End Date: 28 June 2019
Amount: a maximum of 2 students.
NOK 24,898 (approx. EUR 2627)
The program includes: housing, meals, training; resources, supplies and equipment.
This is Cheapest Personal Training program in Norway with all others costing between NOK 44,000.00-100,000.00 not including living expenses such as food and lodging.
The reasons students pay so little is that their training is structured as an apprenticeship where on the job training is an integral part of the program.
*2018 figures. Subject to change without notice.